
This is an ode to my co-blogger, lover, roommate, and companion, Ashley Williamson.
Let's get the lovin' started!

Ashree has a variety of hobbies, such as sitting next to filmmakers and tearing it up in the kitchen. Her very favorite phrase is, "That would be LOVELY!". Words such as "vunderbar!" and "danke" come in a close second.
Did you know Ashree went to Berlin? If you didn't, I am sure she will let you know three or four times within your first conversation. As far as I can tell, all she did there was take pictures with dishy boys and drink a lot of beer.
Speaking of boys and beer....
But don't worry, Ashley is FULL of surprises!
In closing, a photo of what Ashree and Shelby do best, having a nice lounge.
Let's get the lovin' started!

Ashree has a variety of hobbies, such as sitting next to filmmakers and tearing it up in the kitchen. Her very favorite phrase is, "That would be LOVELY!". Words such as "vunderbar!" and "danke" come in a close second.
Did you know Ashree went to Berlin? If you didn't, I am sure she will let you know three or four times within your first conversation. As far as I can tell, all she did there was take pictures with dishy boys and drink a lot of beer.
Speaking of boys and beer....But don't worry, Ashley is FULL of surprises!
In closing, a photo of what Ashree and Shelby do best, having a nice lounge.
No comments:
Post a Comment