Bruthrr Buck introduced me to this glorious video full of good tunes and whimsy. It's certainly a nice thing to watch when the stress of academic woes are getting me down. It's also pretty inspring for all those illustrators out there (I'm looking at YOU, CO-BLARGHAH!).I've also been reading The Curious Benjamin Button in prep for the Brad Pitt/Cate Blanchett (swoon) version coming out in a few months. I think the film is even set in New Orleans, which is magnifique. There are two movies currently being filmed in the city at the mo; one of them stars Forrest Whitaker and that Isaiah Washington dude from Grey's Anatomy! No, I didn't sign up to be an extra.
Plans for the Fourth include a trip to Avery Island (home of the Tabasco Sauce factory) for this chick's engagement party. She's a year older than me (eek..) and met her fiance at a debuuuutaante ball (please include your finest southern accent when reading that)
No comments:
Post a Comment